A THC-free* full-flower/spectrum hemp extract at 850mg/bottle (500mg/oz.) strength. The cannabinoids of the hemp extract have been bonded to lipids that allows for a higher transdermal bioavailability in this therapeutic balm. You will want to use this like a normal therapeutic rub, it provides a nice cooling sensation as it is infused with Menthol. Terpenes & pharmaceutical grade DMSO enhance effectiveness.
Key Ingredients: Entourage 850mg/jar (500mg/oz.) THC-Free, Full-Flower Liposomal (CBD/Hemp Oil), Proprietary Terpene Blend, Menthol, DMSO, Peppermint EO
INGREDIENTS: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (*Sunflower Oil), Castor Wax, Aqua (Deionized Water), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (*Jojoba), ORG Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (*Aloe), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Extract, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Micro-droplet Cannabinoid Oil (Hemp-Derived CBD Oil), THC-Free, Full-Flower/Spectrum Micro-droplet Cannabinoids (CBD/Hemp Oil), Menthol Crystals, Peppermint EO, DMSO, Proprietary Terpene Blend, Sunflower Lecithin, Colloidal Silver, DMSO, Carrageenan, Hydroxyethyl Ethyl cellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate *Organic
Directions: Spread directly onto skin immediately after cleansing. Can be used at any point throughout the day to treat affected areas. Keep product away from eyes and mucus membranes. See addendum document “FAQ for ENTOURAGE and Therapeutic Balms”
1.0 Fluid Ounces (30ml) Airless Jar
What do I need to know or do if using therapeutic balms or ENTOURAGE serum?
• Tell all of your health care providers that you are using the products. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
• Do not use coverings (bandages, dressings) unless told to do so by the doctor.
• These products may cause harm if swallowed. If any of these products are swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
• Avoid use of heat sources (such as sunlamps, tanning beds, heating pads, electric blankets, heat lamps, saunas, hot tubs, heated waterbeds). Avoid long, hot baths or sunbathing.
• Stop using immediately and wash off product with lukewarm gentle cleanser, pat dry (no rubbing) if very bad burning or itching happens.
• Do not use these products if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant, or if you are breast-feeding.
Follow all instructions closely.
• Do not take these products by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, genitals and eyes (may burn).
• Clean affected part before use. Make sure to dry well.
• You may wear gloves when putting on.
• Do not put on irritated skin.
• Do not put on cuts, scrapes, or damaged skin.
• Do not bathe, shower, or swim right after putting on.
• Do not put on right after a shower or bath.
• If product gets in the eyes, rinse with cool water.
• Wash your hands before and after use.
• Put on clean, dry, healthy skin.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your health care professional before using this item. Safety Warning May cause skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly after handling. In case of contact, immediately flush eye with water. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat. If you are pregnant or nursing DO NOT use this product. Stop use if redness, irritation or allergic reaction occurs. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.