Vegan ENTOURAGE Nanoemulsion 500mg Synergy 3 Serum. Full Spectrum Nanoemulsion Hemp Extract Synergy 3 Facial Serum makes any skincare product a fully enriched CBD ENTOURAGE product. Synergy is achieved when the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. The Synergy 3 formulation starts with the exceptional, proprietary SHP Serum Base designed for skin health, hydration, penetration and skin rejuvenation. A full dose of 500mg/15ml, (1000mg/oz.) of Full Spectrum Oleo & Nanoemulsion Hemp Extract and a Proprietary Blend of Terpenes is added to create the “CBD Entourage Effect”. The strength of this product is suitable as a standalone for therapeutic issues, but it is also designed to be mixed/added to/with other skincare products. Expensive but worth it if you would like to add “CBD Entourage Effects” to your entire product line of facial serums and moisturizers.
Key Ingredients: ENTOURAGE Full Spectrum Phytocannabinoids 500mg/15ml (1000mg/ounce) and Proprietary Terpene Blend, Plant Stem Cells, MSM, Hyaluronic, Liposome Encapsulated A, B3, B5,C, E, DMSO
Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Calendula Officinalis Extract (Organic Calendula), Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract (Plant Stem Cells), SLMW Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), Glycerin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Glucan (Mushroom), ECOCERT/ NATRUE Saccharide Isomerate 72hr, 5-Ureidohydantoin (Allantoin), Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum (Tara), 500mg/15ml (100mg/oz.) of Full Spectrum Nanoemulsion Hemp Extract, DMSO, Liposome Encapsulated A, B3, B5,C, E, Proprietary Terpene Blend, Carrot Powder, Colloidal Silver, Sclerotium Rolfsii Filamentous Mushroom (Sclerotium Gum), Sunflower Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Preservatives; Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate and Jasmine Co2 Extract
Proprietary Terpene Blend & 500mg/15ml (1000mg/ounce) Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Entourage
Directions: S3 serum is designed to be added or mixed (in palm) and applied once or twice daily or as needed to enhance the therapeutic qualities of ANY product by providing the “CBD Entourage Effect” to any product you carry.
What do I need to know or do if using ENTOURAGE serum?
• Avoid use of heat sources (such as sunlamps, tanning beds, heating pads, electric blankets, heat lamps, saunas, hot tubs, heated waterbeds). Avoid long, hot baths or sunbathing.
• Stop using immediately and wash off product with lukewarm gentle cleanser, pat dry (no rubbing) if very bad burning or itching happens.
• Do not use these products if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant, or if you are breast-feeding.
Follow all instructions closely.
• Do not take these products by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, genitals and eyes (may burn).
• Clean affected part before use. Make sure to dry well.
• Do not put on irritated skin.
• Do not put on cuts, scrapes, or damaged skin.
• Do not bathe, shower, or swim right after putting on.
• Do not put on right after a shower or bath.
• If product gets in the eyes, rinse with cool water.
• Put on clean, dry, healthy skin.
.5 Fluid Ounces (15ml)
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your health care professional before using this item. Safety Warning May cause skin irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly after handling. In case of contact, immediately flush eye with water. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat. If you are pregnant or nursing DO NOT use this product. Stop use if redness, irritation or allergic reaction occurs. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.